Linda Enlow has served as Chief Deputy Clerk of Thurston County for 21 years, and is currently employed by the Administrative Office of the Courts. As Chief Deputy Clerk, she worked tirelessly to bring the Clerk’s office into the 21st Century. Under her leadership, the Clerk’s Office:
– Completely reorganized the paper workflow process in response to staff reductions.
– Converted paper documents to electronic records dating back to 1847.
– Worked on the creation and implementation of a system for the public to purchase court documents on the web.
– Planned and prepared for the complete conversion to a paperless court with Superior Court Judges and staff.
– Created process for scanning and auditing of court documents using copy machines instead of small scanners.
She seeks to continue this important work as our next Thurston County Clerk. As Clerk, her top priorities will be to:
– Work with the Superior Court Judges and staff to complete the task of making the Clerk’s office entirely paperless.
– Ensure that Thurston County has a successful implementation as the “pilot court” for the new statewide case management system.
– Strengthen relationships with Thurston County Superior Court administration and the Superior Court Judges.
Linda has been an active Thurston County Democrat. She’s been a PCO, has volunteered countless hours in the burger booth, and has knocked on doors for candidates. She’s one who “walks the walk” of our progressive values here in Thurston County.